Australian Bookkeepers Network Pty Ltd ACN 096 035 648 (ABN) is a member-based body supporting Australia’s self-employed bookkeepers. ABN holds conferences which its members and the public, who have registered and paid a registration fee, may attend (Registration).
In 2022, ABN’s digital bookkeeper event “STP Intensive Workshop” (Conference) will be open for delegates from 7 March 2022. Delegates will have access to content (Recorded Content) from 7 March 2022 to 31 December 2022.
If you wish to attend the Digital Conference, you must read these Terms and Conditions carefully before registering. By registering for the Conference and paying the Registration fee you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Once you have completed the online Registration processes, your tax invoice acts as proof of purchase for the Conference (Ticket).
Your Ticket grants you admission to the Conference which includes:
- attendance to view all video presentations
- access to tailored STP2 resources (STP2 Resource Centre); and
- access to Recorded Content from 7 March 2022 to 31 December 2022.
- Invitation to a live Q&A Session with the speakers
- Access to the recording of the Q&A Session.
No other benefits, services, or goods are included in the Registration, including but not limited to internet connection or office expenses.
If you have taken out an ABN membership along with the Ticket, you must agree to membership Terms and Conditions.
- Refunds and exchanges
ABN does not offer refunds or exchanges of Registrations for a change of mind or a change in your personal circumstances (including if you are unable to attend the Conference).
Refunds will only be offered:
- where the Conference is cancelled or rescheduled where you cannot reasonably attend the rescheduled Conference; or
- to the extent required by law.
If you become entitled to a refund, you must apply to ABN for a refund within a reasonable time and provide your Ticket. ABN’s liability is limited to the amount paid for the Registration. ABN will not be liable for any other loss incurred by you, including any IT or staffing expenses.
For the avoidance of doubt, you will not be entitled to a refund due to any issues caused by, or occasioned by, the Coronavirus pandemic. ABN recognises the enormous disruptions of the pandemic on the bookkeeping industry and it is for this reason that the Conference has been structured in a way that provides delegates with maximum flexibility, in particular:
- a digital delivery mechanism rather than a physical event; and
- the ability to access content for all of 2022.
For the avoidance of doubt, you will not be entitled to a refund due to internet connectivity issues (including the connection itself, quality of audio, quality of video, latency, etc.).
- Condition of entry
You acknowledge that all materials are subject to copyright and you are not permitted to share or distribute any materials which are found in the login area of The Digital Bookkeeper Event website.
- Resale of Ticket and substitutions
Your Registration is personal to you. You must not resell or transfer your Registration.
- Videos and recordings
You must not make any audio or video recordings of the Conference without first obtaining ABN’s prior written consent.
ABN may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating them. Variations only apply to Registrations purchased after the Terms and Conditions were last varied.
ABN reserves the right to add, remove, re-schedule and vary the advertised Conference programs, prices, speakers, presentations, workshops and seating arrangements at any time.
In these Terms and Conditions:
- where a work or expression is given a particular meaning, other parts of speech and grammatical forms of that word or expression have a corresponding meaning;
- a reference to ‘including’ and similar expressions are not words of limitation;
- Viewing quality and speeds will vary due to a number of factors including your hardware, equipment and software, server limitations, the use of Wi-Fi or ethernet, the type of content being accessed and the number of users online.